If you prefer working outdoors over being cooped up in an office or behind a counter, you may be the right
person for our steel building erection position. Our team of competent, hard-working construction professionals
is looking to welcome a new member. We value a can-do attitude and offer on-the-job training as well as
opportunities for growth. When you become part of our exciting new projects destined to become the
landmarks of tomorrow, you can take pride in knowing you have made a substantial contribution. With us, you
can use your existing skills and knowledge while continuing to grow professionally and expand your
qualifications. A friendly, safety-conscious work environment and our competitive pay rates / benefit options
make this job a great way to advance your career.
- Measure, fabricate, cut and erect steel components such as columns, frames &
panels, using grinders, shears, cordless impacts, drills and basic hand tools.
- Lift steel parts to their appropriate location, ensure proper placement and secure
them in place with the use of self tapping fasteners.
- Follow basic direction and instruction from team members in lead positions to
perform all tasks involved in the assembly of steel structures; communicate with
leadership and coworkers to ensure a healthy team environment.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of job site materials, some by hand and other
times by the use of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site environment.
- Daily travel, minimum overnight stays.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient in the use of tools, including cordless impacts, drills, grinders, snips, tape
measure, levels, etc.
- Ability to work off ladders at a range of heights.
- Excellent work ethic!
- Driven work performance fueled by the mindset of working together as a team to
make a difference, providing an impact that's greater than oneself.
- Experience pulling trailers, strapping loads preferred.